Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Muli bwanji? Dili bwino. Kaya inu? Dili bwino. Zikomo

Don't know where to start. So I will just say this... I still like BSS. A lot. DAYLIGHT!!!!
The world doesn't revolve around me. I am glad I put the note from Nadine (and Chris) on the wall beside my bed. Praying for you my dear. The things I had to deal with in Canada I have to deal with here too. I am glad I know a bit of sign language. "stupid boys" Teaching 5 highschool classes is CRAZY. I am not too excited to repeat the process. AHHHHH. Freak out.

sometimes the bravest thing of all is to hope.

One of the first things I want to do upon returning "home" is to sing and sing and sing with all my amazing friends.

3 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

translations please!

i'm going to call you today. And help you know what's going on over here.

nadine j. said...

Dear Amy,
[What does that mean?]

I'm praying for you. I wish I could see you and talk to you in person. And give you a hug with prayer. For real.

I don't even know what to say.

I'm going to try to call you again soon, okay? (Probably at your lunchtime, unless it's better to call at my 4:00, your 10:00?)

Yeah. I miss you. And, I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing you again, and giving you a massive hug.

Love, hug, and prayer.
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

I miss you so, so much. Especially in the last couple of days. It's been the kind of days where we would kinda sit in a corner and talk about stuff and complain about boys and then you'd give me a super awesome hug.
I'm starting work soon, and then I"m gonna miss you even more!

I'm praying for you. I can't believe you're teaching 5 highschool classes, that is crazy! Maybe it is a parentish thing to say, but I am so proud of you!

LOVE,
brittni