Monday, February 25, 2008

While I lay, I'd dream we're better, scales were gone and faces lighter

- Friendships and relationships are so complex. Love bears burdens and covers a multitude of sins.
- I like it when my friends care enough to take the time to listen, it is even better when they understand so well, I do not have to put a disclaimer on what I say or defend and explain my thoughts.
- I like keeping things inside too. It gives a sense of aloneness that feels achy, but nice in an odd way.
- I can't wait for heaven; perfect communion with God and fellow brothers and sisters.
- I like the moon and brave saint saturn.
- Laughing at stupid and immature things is good for the mind and body. You are not truly mature until you know it is ok to be immature at times. (Or something like that.)
- Trusting is not easy. Once trust is won, it can be easily broken.
- I will try to fix you, but may the True Light guide you Home... and ignite you.
- Not reading the Bible and praying is a good way to ignore God and stop growing.

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

3 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

hmm. I like that last one a lot. Ignoring God is easy. But He doesn't ignore you.

Anonymous said...

i forgot about that song, and then i went and listened to it.
it reminded me of youth group camping, which gave me some mixed emotions.
but they were good too.

nadine j. said...

I like the last one too. It's a reminder to keep reading and learning and growing and praying.

Ignoring God is a simple feat, and one we complete every day. Thank the Lord that He sent His Son to be a mediator for us.