Thursday, February 7, 2008

just go away and leave me alone

You know what? Just go away. I don't like you and what you do to me. I don't like what you do to me and my relationship with God and other people. I don't like how you pretend to be my boss and tell me what to do and how I listen to you. I don't like your lies and schemes and all that other junk that you use to get your way. No matter how beautiful you and your ideas seem, you and they are ugly and detestable and I want nothing to do with you. So go away and leave me alone.

Don't you know that the great battle has already been won? I don't belong to you and you have been defeated. I am not your slave. Yes, I am still inclined to all evil and I cannot see as well as I should, but you no longer have dominion over me. I belong to Jesus. I have been bought with His blood. He has crushed you, but made me alive. Nothing you can do will change that.
So, leave me alone.
GO AWAY.
I HATE YOU.

1 comment:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

i couldn't have said it better myself. seriously.