Tuesday, March 4, 2008

don't really know what i am going to say, but posting anyways

Right now I could really use one of those plastics scoops, which interestingly enough I have had at both jobs. They are the perfect things to throw at walls with all your might. (I don't do that at this job, it just wouldn't be the same:P) Maybe I will invest in one so that I can go to the barn and throw it around in there... just a thought!


There are times when everything is crazy and I realize how much my life and future is not in my own hands, and I am left with two options. Get depressed and stressed, or just praise God and leave it all to Him. Ok, maybe there are three options... do a combination of the first two.


I don't want to be redundant, but I will post this passage again...


"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say rejoice!
Let your gentleness be known to all men.
The Lord is at hand.
Be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God,
which passes all understanding,
will guard your hearts and minds
through Jesus Christ."
Philippians 4:4-7

2 comments:

nadine j. said...

Ah! That's perfect!

That is the text I have been looking for.

Thank you so much, Amy. I miss you a lot.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that made me laugh. throwing those dirt scoops was immensely satisfying.

um, right now i REALLY want and need to talk to you. this is highly inconvenient as i am leaving in 24 hours time, and will be gone for a week.
so when i get back...i need to do some really really fast praying/thinking/talking/organizing.
i love you amy!